Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wish List Wednesday: Raw Crystal

Ever since I was a little girl and my mother showed me clusters of quartz crystals attached to a large glacial-deposit boulder in the middle of one the fields on our farm, I have been enchanted with raw crystals.  As raw stone has become a popular trend in jewelry and home decor I have found many amazing raw crystal designs to add to my favorites list.  This week's Wish List Wednesday features jewelry designs from DeerGirlDesigns and RubyRobinBoutique and home decor from BlueLotusDesignsShop.  Enjoy!



Please leave a comment with a link to your favorite raw crystal items--I'd love to see them!  Here is my favorite from my own shop:  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose pounds then you need to start using this brand new personalized keto plan.

To create this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their grand opening in early 2019, 100's of clients have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto plan can give.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto plan.