Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Deal of the Day is Back!

Today's Deal of the Day, just $4 for these "Candy-Apple Red Dangles"!

With the holiday rush finally subsiding (and a baby on the way!) I find that my Etsy shop is suffering from a bit of neglect-->translation: no sales in quite awhile. It has always been my experience that the best way to boost traffic is to list new items. While I have lots of new jewelry ready to list, I need to take photos for those listings. Good photos are always the bottleneck for me in the listing process--hopefully I'll find the time this weekend for a photo shoot :)


To drive a little traffic in the meantime I'm re-introducing my favorite promotion: Deal of the Day! For the rest of January I'll be selecting one item daily as my "Deal of the Day" to mark down 50%. Be sure to check Etsy, Facebook or Twitter to see the daily offering!

No comments: