Thursday, September 30, 2010

Long Time No Blog


Hello blog readers! It's been awhile since I've had time to write a new post, but there has been lots going on in the world of Smu :) Since I last blogged I've had two shows--one at the Raleigh fairgrounds (an indoor show, which is quite a luxury for me--see photo of my set-up above) and my mainstay show, the Designers Downtown Market. The DDM was especially fun (and profitable!) this go-round as it was my first show with my new vehicle (a Scion xB) which made packing, transporting, and loading/unloading my goods and displays SO much easier! If you live in the Raleigh area and want to visit me in person, the next DDM is scheduled for Saturday, November 20th. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

readingsully2 said...

You have been busy and that is quite a set up you have.