Friday, July 23, 2010

Smu's Friday Finds: Fun with Fractals!

If you've ever spent time looking at computer-generated fractal art, you've probably noticed the stiking similarities between the computer generated images and patterns found in the natural world. With nature as my primary and abiding inspiration, it's not a wonder that I've been drawn to fractal art since first discovering it in my college days. Since I have recently discovered some amazing Etsy fractal art (of both the natural and computer-generated variety) I have decided to use "Fractal Fun" as this week's theme for my Friday Finds collection. Enjoy!

fractal art necklace by ithinklife
Graphic fern ring by ardent1
Rain Forest - abstract fractal art print by DreamTree
Nautilus Pendant by Exaltation
Dark Shell Pocket / Purse Mirror by kellydietrich

Coral (Sea Fan Gorgonian) - Vintage Book Page Art Print by DreameryStudio
Midnight Garden digital art print by ArtisticallySpeaking

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.