Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday and Sneak Peek at New Work!

Autumn is definately here! While much of the country has been cooling down for weeks now, the cooler temperatures have just made their way to Raleigh, NC within the past few days. While I am enjoying the cool fall air, I must say that I miss the long days of summer! As an early-riser, I'm bummed that it is getting dark before I get up lately--Daylight Savings Time, where are you?On the other hand, the changing seasons offer a great deal of natural beauty and inspiration! I created the Seahorse Bauble set (to be listed soon on Etsy!) shown here to bring on of my favorite designs into the new season--what do you think?

1 comment:

Cassandra Watsham said...

this is fantastic! I have a seahorse pendant my boyfriend bought me and wear everyday! Seahorses have such a mystical quality. Very beautiful setting!