Friday, July 31, 2009

Smu's Friday Finds, Round 2: Pretty Posies

Here's my second round of Friday Finds: Pretty Posies! I found so many that I've adjusted the format for this round to fit in more selections (including one of my own items that fits the theme!) Links to each of the listings featured here are listed numerically below :)
1 - Handmade Original Map Paper Rose pin International
By hopeandjoystudios.etsy.com
2 - Blossoms--Peaches and Cream Earrings
By smutopia.etsy.com
3 - Simplicity Essential Patchwork Bag in Fresh Poppies
By Antiquebasketlady.etsy.com
4 - Flower Cupcake Toppers ' Spring Celebration '
By millalove.etsy.com
5 - the kayla headband
By monkeyandsquirrel.etsy.com
6 - I Love You Petals. flower plush
By lapomme.etsy.com
7 - True Blue Flower Sterling Silver Ring
By Nafsika.etsy.com
8 - Pink Fairy Rose Lariat Scarf Necklace
By knittingguru.etsy.com
9 - Sailors Valentine inspired Ivory SHELL BLOSSOM Brooch Pin
By MermaidsBaubles.etsy.com


No comments: