Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bead Destash Bash!


I'm trying to organize my craft room (a never-ending task!) and I've realized I sorely need to destash some supplies--especially beads! I have so many beads I'll never use, I would rather see them go to a good home :) Check out SmuTopia on Artfire to see what is already listed--unfortunately I have a 10 item limit for my basic account on Artfire......if you're looking for something specific feel free to email me as what you see on Artfire is only a small sample of the supplies I would like to destash :)

2 comments:

jennifer e. said...

Ha! I have some of those black and copper beads that I bought at least a year ago. I thought, and still think, the are really interesting to look at but I haven't decided on a way to use them that I really like.

Anonymous said...

i saw your photo stream in the beading group, and i just joined today as well, was wondering if you'd be interested in a little blog link exchange
my blog is dedicated to my hm jewelry. if interested email me @kwill72@gmail.com and leave me your link and title of your blog, as i may forget.
thank you, and you do very good work!