Friday, March 13, 2009

New Sign Waiting for 3/21

Well, I'm a bit disappointed that my craft show has been pushed back to 3/21, but considering the nasty weather we are supposed to have this weekend I'm sure it is for the best. No one wants to look around at an outdoor market in the rain. Also, I have an extra week to prepare :) My new sign (pictured above) looks much better than the old one--now I have some time to freshen up my display set-up. First, I'll be touching up my existing display pieces. Much of my set up is covered with green fuzzy fabric and after my last show I need to go over everything with a lint brush :) It's a little work, but it makes things look like new! After that I'll be setting out my inventory for a "dry-run", which will help me decide whether I need to make any additions to the set-up before the show. With this extra time, I'm sure I will be able to make a few extra improvements!

No comments: