Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Final Countdown

No, not the 80's song...........:) It's the final countdown to the Designers Downtown Market this Saturday 3/14 from 9-3 in downtown Raleigh! As I mentioned in my last post, I had set a goal to finish my new sign last night, and it actually didn't take as long as I thought it might. The finished product is far better than my old sign, and can be read clearly from further away. My only concern is that it is not water resistant--luckily it cost me less than $5 to make so it won't be a big loss if it does get wet :)

Someday soon I am going to commission a graphic artist to design a Smu*Topia Jewelry logo and have it printed onto a vinyl sign along with business cards and other promo materials........but I"m getting ahead of myself :) Next up on the preparation list will be evaluating my displays and making upgrades and repairs as needed. I also may try to get a head-start on pricing/tagging my new items so I'm not up too late tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the show this weekend.

Audrey said...

Yes - good luck with the show. Let us know how it went!!