Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've been tagged by Pretty Pioni Designs!

Rules of tagging

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in your blog
3. Write five random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they've been tagged

So here are the five random things about me:

1. My favorite TV show is Futurama.
2. My sister is a wedding planner (she did the decorations at my wedding and it looked fantastic! If you are planning a wedding in Vermont check out her site: Vermont Weddings by Kim)
3. While growing up in Vermont I helped my family make maple syrup (I was the youngest, so my "help" was mostly bringing food to the sugar-house for my dad and "taste-testing" the fresh syrup!)
4. I have lost over 100lbs. in the past few years.
5. I play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) almost every day (which was a huge factor in getting fit.)

I am tagging:
Autonomous Artisans
purplecats corner
Gaia's Jewel
Chronic Yarner

1 comment:

Tweedside Jacobs Rachel said...

Ha ha! Great random facts! I would love to be a maple syrup taste tester :o)