Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Organization Tip #1


Since cleaning up my craft room on Christmas day, I have been striving to maintain a higher standard of organization. One of my gifts from my Mom has been a huge help: my Dymo labelmaker. There are lots of brands available, but I like this one because it is simple to use, and easy to find replacement label tape at lots of stores (you won't need to make a special trip to the office store or search online just to find the right model). My first use of my new toy was to label all of my holiday decoration containers before putting them back into storage (I'll thank myself for this next December.)


Tune in next Friday for another Organization Tip from Jess Smutek!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have one of those and love it! I used it for all my son's school stuff and for all kinds of storage around the house. I just wish I could find the clothing labels...

Kim Caro said...

i wanted to use the label maker for my sticker on packaging but doesnt that cost alot with a long business name lol